Hi, I’m Valentina (she/her/hers)! I am a registered dietitian and certified yoga teacher. I believe in an anti-diet, weight-inclusive approach to nutrition and lifestyle, which goes hand-in-hand with my background in yoga teaching and joyful movement.
You are the expert of your body. I’m here to guide and support you throughout the process of discovering nourishment, enjoyment, and peace with food.
I have vast experience in vegan nutrition, but because we are very inclusive over here, I also work with non-vegans with equal passion.
I value taking the time to get to know each client for the unique individual that they are. Together, we will discover what works best for you and your body. When you work with me, I will be there to provide unconditional guidance and support.
I also believe that:
- Food can be more than just nourishment. It can be love, culture, connection, comfort, pleasure, joy, and more.
- We all have the innate ability to eat intuitively. With unconditional permission to eat food without judgment, you can take the power back and learn to feed your body in a way that supports you both physically and emotionally.
- Lifelong nourishment requires an understanding of how your relationship with food has developed throughout your life. Together, we will build upon the parts that serve you well and let go of parts that don’t.
- You are the expert of your body! I’m here to help and support you in discovering how to nourish it in a way that works best for you.
- Body size is not a determinant of health. I stand behind fat positivity and believe in empowering bodies of all sizes.
I am proud to be part of Taylor’s practice, whose core values of anti-oppression completely align with mine. We are anti-racist, fat-positive, trans-inclusive, vegan registered dietitians.
When I’m not working, I love to cook, crochet, paint, garden, read books (thrillers are my favorite genre), practice yoga, go hiking, go swimming, travel, and spend time with my family and friends.
Want to Work Together?
To schedule nutrition counseling with Valentina, please fill out this form and we will be in touch.
Valentina works with adults who are interested in intuitive eating, ditching diet mentality, and exploring intuitive movement. Valentina is in-network with BCBS PPO and is out-of-network with all other insurance plans.
Valentina Steverlynck, MS, RDN, RYT has a master’s degree in nutrition science from University of Illinois at Chicago. She received a BS in Human Biology from UC San Diego. Valentina is also a registered yoga teacher, trained in various forms of yoga, including aerial yoga. She specializes in intuitive eating and vegan nutrition and has been an ethical vegan herself for many years.